Ashfield Aquatic Center Redevelopment
160-162 Elizabeth St. Ashfield NSW
Demolition of existing 50m pool, water polo pool, existing change facilities, eastern grandstand, indoor pool plant room, old club house and old plant room; • Rebuilding a new 50m pool with accessible ramp and split boom; • Rebuilding a new outdoor program pool with movable floor; • Building new children leisure pool; • New two story entry building to accommodate new entry, cafe, change areas, crèche, staff facilities, retail space and existing indoor pool; • New 1000m2 gym on level 2 of the new entry building; • New sauna, steam and spa; • New plant room to service the new pools and new building; • Alterations to the existing western grandstand to create community green space and covered seating; • New landscaping and green wall to the children leisure pool; • New landscaped areas and terraces to the external pools; • Amendments to the Frederick Street car park and extension of the Bastable Street car park to increase the parking space required for the new development; • All new services associated with the new pool, and upgrade services to the existing pool • Hall; and • Replacement of fencing between Pool Site and Bastable Street carpark, and Frederick Street carpark.
- Supply and install KingZip Linea 400 over the gym roof building up to the pool hall junction including structural deck, halter & insulation.
- Supply and install KingZip Linea 400 over the pool hall, spa, sauna & steam room.
- Supply and install aluminum box gutter to main roof including flashing and welding to ensure watertight seal.
- Supply and install Palram skylights.
- Supply and install all flashings, trims, sealing and caulking as required to ensure building is water tight. Provide all roof penetrations including under flashings.