SHORE PHYSICAL EDUCATION CENTRE
BLUE STREET, NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
Construction of The Shore School Sports and Physical Education Centre began in February 2018. The project consists of a demolition/excavation phase, the main construction phase and a refurbishment of existing facilities phase.
The main construction phase consists of the construction of the following buildings to be known as the SPEC:
- Aquatic Centre accommodating a 50m indoor swimming pool (eight lanes).
- Multipurpose Sporting Complex including three basketball courts with tiered seating, gymnasium, weights rooms and other training facilities, change rooms, reception area, staff facilities and amenities, and parking and loading facilities to the ground floor.
- Additional classrooms, flexible learning spaces, seminar rooms, other teaching and staff spaces.
- Extension to the Bishop’s Gate Carpark.
The final stage of works involves the Upgrade of existing Change Room facilities in the existing BH Travers Building.
- Install Structural Kingzip Steel Deck (SSDek).
- install box gutter support angles to inside line of SSDek.
- Install Insulated Kingspan Membrane Box Gutter Laid Flat (No Falls), Stopends and Syphonic Outlets and brackets ditto.
- Install KingZip Aluminium Roof System .
- Install Trims and Flashings.